Sunday, April 16, 2006

I have been a bad knitter lately

Well letsee... I can't post any completed projects now. Why? Because I have none. I tried to make booties to go with the baby hat, and I failed. Nothing cam out right. Ugh. So I guess I will wait until after their deadline and mail the hat. Maybe I will make another hat, in a bigger size and mail that as well to help with the guilt I have for not being able to make some booties AND not getting them the hat on time.

Sigh.

Also last weekend I hurt my hand and so I couldn't knit until friday. Such a bummer. I started on a new sock because I couldn't find my other one I had started! It was a rather bad knitting week.

Anyway, If you like flowers I have some nice tree blossoms on my regular blog - all different kinds. You can check them out at www.yublogkorea.blogspot.com

But I have no knitting news. Hopefully next week will be better!!!

No comments: