Here are some pictures on the way to the yarn store. Every few days in the summer they have huge-er than normal markets outside of 2nd Market, and today was one of thsoe days... so I thought while I was at it I should take some pictures. I usually don't post Korea pictures on this blog (I keep them over at blog of the morning calm) but since this was semi yarn related I thought I would add it.


It is hard to find normal worsted weight yarn. Koreans seem to crochet more than knit and they also seem to always use really thin yarn. But I took Amanda along with me and she spotted some cool yarn. This is what I ended up buying... it has purple and green entwined around it. It was 6 bucks a skein and it 60% acrylic... but I loved the color. You know me and that spring green color. It is almost as bad as my orange obsession.


(by the way I bought the coolest backback this weekend that is totally orange and has my name embroidered on it. It also has a pocket for a camelback where you can put the tube through the top, but since I don't have one, I am thinking it would be a cool yarn pocket you can thread the yarn through instead!!)


2 comments:
very cool yarn!! and I apologize again for missing your bday online - I hope you got the card and wee completely-packable-non-stress-with-the-upcoming-move giftie. I'm sorry you have to wait til PA for the rest. I'm glad you and H had a good celebration anyway :)
Thanks!! I do enjoy the TLAPD giftie, I am not sure if I will use it before September 19th though. I think I will save it. :)
Post a Comment