Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Aruba - beach

When people ask about your vacation, they always want to know about your hotel and the Beach. As for the Bucuti, it was awesome and the people were great, the staff was the friendliest I have ever seen, and they were extremely environmentally friendly. And they happen to be on the best area of the Eagle Beach. No one could ask for any more than that.




We had pretty much the same view from our room.





Here is a pic of the restaurant and also of an Iguana. There were 3 or 4 around the area of the hotel, and this green guy was rather large, at least 2 feet long! He made me nervous one day when we were cozying up to the "Sandbar" taking advantage of happy hour. All the sudden there he was at our feet!




I'm afraid I won't have time to blog tomorrow, but on Friday or over the weekend, I'll have pictures for you from our tour of the Island... don't miss it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!! Your vacation looks like it was incredible!! Did you really go, or did you just download some resort photos?! ;)

Anonymous said...

Really beautiful!

Susan said...

I love the lizard :)