Saturday, June 20, 2009

Paintings and gardens

What is that? That bright object in the sky? Could it be... the sun??

Oh my, I don't know about you, but I am tired of this rainy spring we have had. I never knew VA had a rainy season. Finally - the sun is peaking out right now (after yet another heavy rain this morning).

So in that quick moment I decided to take some pictures of my "Garden" for you all to see. For so early in the season things are looking good. I have a bunch of herbs (and more to come from the farm each week, so far I have gotten Dill and Basil, and my Dad also gave me some Basil... so lucky me! I love the stuff.)

So here is the garden. The Aloe plant has become massive over the winter (even though I have cut off its biggest leaves, it's still about 2 or 2.5 feet across).




And here are some watercolor pictures. The Sunflowers are my favorite one I have ever done. It may need to get framed.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Your paintins keep getting more and more impressive. Great job!!