Tuesday, July 07, 2009

CSA Tuesday

Such a curious bunch you are!
So the question is, what do you get in your box?

Well it all depends on the week. Here is what I got this week:
Cucumbers, zucchini, beets, apricots (I had 4 but one squished on my ride home), peaches, an herb (is this cinnamon basil? I don't know!) and plums. These tiny little plums are to die for. I've already eaten four.



The beginning of the summer season was a bit lighter... as not as much stuff grows then. But I am sure it will pick up in July and August. I'm excited to see what is next. It's like veggie of the week club!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

very fun still life of veggies - makes me crave radishes - I just had cherries this weekend altho they were not as good and way more expensive than the ones I had in Paris two weeks ago - not fair to compare produce there and here - I should just stop that right now :)