Saturday, August 22, 2009

Long time no post

Well I haven't been up to much that is post-worthy... just waiting for my guy to come home. It's soon. But not soon enough.

I got a Hamster about a month ago. His name is Lou.



He grew about an inch. He doesn't fit in the bubble like he used to. He used to be able to stand up in here, now he can't. And he can't even squeeze himself in there, his little feet dangle out.


But he is still really tiny. He doesn't weigh enough to make the ball roll unless it is on non-carpet.



This picture is funny because the background blends in. It looks like Thing from the Addams family is holding Lou.

1 comment:

Susan said...

omg Lou is even cuter here than on FB. I've finally re-entered blogreading land - yay. I'm actually pretty glad you haven't posted in a while b/c it means I haven't missed quite as much as I'd feared :)