Sorry to the folks that read this blog often. I have not been posting very often and the reason? I have not been knitting a whole lot. I have only gotten as far as the gussett in that sock. (and I think I will run out of yarn so this may end up being a child's sock!!)
So the reasons I haven't been knitting? 1. busy at Red Cross 2. busy searching/applying for jobs 3. busy trying to find an apartment that we can afford in the DC area 4. being upset because numbers 2 and 3 are not happening as fast as I would like 5. being plain tired.
It's not much of a list but it has really worn me out. For those of you who like a current and frequently updated blog, please only check back every week or so. I promise once I get settled in August I will post more often. But in the next three weeks we have to pack, clean, sell furniture etc. and Harland has to run around to all kinds of Army offices to clear. Then we take our trip to Hawaii, LA, Dayton, Birdsboro, Manchester and finally to DC. I don't know how often I will get to post, although I hope to have some cool pictures at least once a week on here.
So there is that.
Cheers y'all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment