Thursday, October 12, 2006

OMG, two days in a row!

Wow, two days in a row I have posted! Exciting!

Well two little bits of news:
1. Sunset
Do not adjust your screen. These photos were not doctored in any way, the sky was really beautiful tonight. This was the view from our little porch, there was a rain storm coming in, but somehow the sunset lit it up from underneath. These pictures prove that a sunset is glorious to behold, even from an apartment parking lot. :)





2. Started some armwarmers because my yarn for Holiday presents has not yet arrived.
Started them in the Alpaca Rebecca sent me for my birthday and I have to admit it is the softest yarn i have ever knitted. Man alive, it is awesome.
Note that the ball was wound with my new ballwinder!! Some say anniversary presents are best when they are traditional... but I say they're best if it is something you really have wanted for a long while!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

tremendous sunset indeed! and happy ballwinding! and let me know if you need grits sent! and happy warm arms! it wasn't 33 today here but I did finally put my fans away in the trunk last night (I swear that thing rocks more all the time - I can't believe all the stuff I have stashed in there!) and got out Dad's old desk lamp to use in the BR when I'm computing since I'm sick of the overhead light and the bedside lamp falls a bit short. happy Friday ramble!! :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely sunset!!

That Alapaca even LOOKS soft in the picture!