Wednesday, June 13, 2007

No News Is maybe not good news?

Hey all, Not much going on here. I was hoping to have been able to post some handknit pictures... but even though I sent Susan something Priority Mail I guess it hasn't gotten there yet. I think I am going to start using something other than the US Postal service... I have been very disappointed as of late in how long things take to get places... It is certainly not as fast as they say.

Other than that things are good. H. went to a Diehards meeting. The Diehards (not the British military group) are a group of people that love Vanguard and investing in index funds. Since learning about them and their methods from this book, H. has been quite a fan of the group. He paid his money to go to this meeting a long time ago, so we weren't able to go to my Uncle John's 60th Birthday.

So wish my Uncle a happy belated birthday.

well I better get going to work. Have a fantastic day!

4 comments:

Susan said...

your comment rocked - I love the "magical summer of perfectness" ;) :) :) :) :) re pkg: I KNOW!?!??!??! crazy postal service... I've been waiting with bated breath!!!!! (and you know it's fatiguing bating one's breath day after day!!!! :)

I should turn H loose on MY finances!! he'd whip me into shape! (not that way)

happy weds - I left you a dorky msg this a.m. - I can't wait to talk to you this weekend :)

Susan said...

later that same day... still no pkg, fyi - stupid post office. very sad. the moreso because I am really depressed this afternoon, despite the magical summer of perfectness factor! which is even sadder, to be sad during one's MSoP. hmph. hoping pottery will make me feel better - off to the studio...

Susan said...

uh oh!!! they came!!! go read/see on my blog :) :) :)

Susan said...

ps thank you thank you thank you!!! they totally rock - as do you :) snail thank you to follow of course...