


After the walk H. and I went to the Natural History Museum for a little bit to look at the Hope Diamond and other rocks. It was a lot of fun, but soon we got hungry and we went to another part of DC to eat at this hot dog place we had heard of (H. is having a serious craving for Chicago style hotdogs, if anyone out there knows where we can get one in the area, please let me know). Unfortunately it is nothing to write home about and for all the walking we did to get there, it wasn't worth it.
It was a busy Saturday - as when we came back we watched "An Inconvenient Truth", which we may be some of the last people I know to see it. It certainly is worth a watch if you have not already seen it. We borrowed a copy from the library.
And in the evening I made some peanut butter cup banana bread (really we eat is as cake). And so it was all in all a productive day.
Oh and I made a 2nd apple pie for the office Thanksgiving pot luck and it came out good! Yay!
Hope all is well.


No comments:
Post a Comment