See the thing is we have light bags that are good, but Harland's second cool/cold weather bag and I do not get along. First of all it is rather tight in my hips, and so warmth never gets to my toes. And even though he says it was good for 37.4 degree weather, I was sooooo cold in it last spring when it was in the mid 40's. So we decided the next camp gear we would buy a new sleeping bag for me.
So we finally did! Yay!

So now watch out world, I am ready to go camping (of course our March is so booked up, I don't know when we will have the chance... hopefully the one weekend we do have free will be nice).
It's the Cat's Meow (literally and figuratively). Click here for the info.
And thanks Aunt Joanne and Uncle John for the gift cards!


3 comments:
Yay! I can't wait until it's warm enough for camping again here. (can't really do cold weather camping with a 4 year old!) :)
What do you like for running shoes? I need a new pair desperately, but have really bad luck finding ones that I like. (thus the reason for the REALLY old pair...)
This more for Kristin. Go to a local running store and have your feet and gait analyzed to find out what type of shoe you need (ie. motion control, stability or neutral) and have them recommend some shoes for you. A good store will give you about 30 days to wear them and return them if you need to. Joanne
Hi - I'm adding my two cents to Aunt Joanne, that is what I did a few years ago, and it is worth the extra money to buy shoes at a running store the 1st time for all those reasons!
Also if there isn't a local running store near you, runnersworld.com also has a little shoe guide where you put in your arch type and your gait and it suggests shoes.
Post a Comment