Monday, March 03, 2008

Signs of Spring

I am starting to think that spring is arriving. Here is why...

1. Saw a robin today
2. Saw about 300 geese really really high in the sky flying north
3. When I came home there were people having a picnic and playing Basketball on the courts.
4. Saw some forsythia's were blooming on a sunny hillside on the edge of 66 during my commute
5. The bus windows were open
6. I didn't have to wear a hat, scarf or gloves at the bus stop this morning
7. Saw people running outside of the gym
8. Saw kids riding bikes
9. It just smells like spring out!
10. Work (which was dead last week) suddenly got busy as can be today, and I may even have to stay late tomorrow. So if I don't post in a while, you'll know why.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Send some up here...please!!! :)

Susan said...

wait is the work thing a sign of spring too? :) happy spring (even if it was only momentary, as per your email this a.m.) I'll try to send some to both you and Kristin - today is seeming only slightly springy by our standards but probably would qualify as balmy for either of you.

Jessica said...

Yes work is indeed a sign of spring - the majority of new proxy filings start in March! All these new proxies to read an analyze!!