Well as you can see on the right hand side, there are a lot of new links that I have added.
One of them is my Hubby's new blog for his IRR call-up. He has his side written over there and I'm sure I'll add my two cents over here.
His blog is called "400 days and a wake-up" He's calling it that because in 400 days and one morning later he'll be back home from being deployed.
Anyway, please feel free to read his blog and give him lots of comments to keep up his morale. :)
You'll note the title of this post is about 401 days of learning, and this is me trying my best to put as much of a positive spin on this as I can. I decided that while H. is gone, I'll try to make the most of my days by crossing off as many of my "100 things to do before I die" list as I can. I'm going to try to learn a lot of new things.
I guess I should post that list, soon. I actually haven't figured out what the 100 items should be. I think I have only figured about half. It's a hard list to come up with. You should try it!
And I also added a few finance websites over there too that I enjoy. Another one of my goals is to save up as much of my free spending money as I can. Of course crossing some of those things off my list will likely cost some $ - so my challenge is finding a good balance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment