Right now I'm experiencing a few technical difficulties. We got a new operating system for our computer which rendered our IPhoto software invalid since it is so old. So I'll have to share more pictures with you later when I can get to them, haha.
Not much is going on here, Last night we went over to some Army friends' house for dinner which was really nice. I think we'll lay pretty low today, maybe catch a film - but generally will relax.
This isn't as fun as Aruba, but if you haven't seen this documentary, it's pretty eye opening. I haven't seen the whole film yet, but I did watch this 30 minute version. It's called I.O.U.S.A. and it is all about our national debt and the way America is headed financially.
If you want to go to You Tube to see the film instead of watching it on this tiny screen...
Click here to go there.
I think I'll keep this link nearby so whenever I feel like buying something I don't need, I'll be reminded to refrain. and save the money instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment