Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hi Everyone, Time to share more pictures.
These clouds were from the other night. Aren't they wild with color?



Today my cousin Bob and his wife Trish came over, and to please all the relatives, I made sure to take a picture of them today... unlike the last time when I met Bob and forgot. I got some grief.

They were very nice and brought me flowers for my upcoming birthday... They smell wonderful. The lilies have a really beautiful scent.




I made some lunch and some cherry pie...



And then we went to the Udvar-Hazy Center of the National Air and Space Museum





Clearly the space room is my favorite...



We had a really good time, it's a nice, big, spacious museum and it has a lot of planes... helicopters... and space stuff! We went up to the control center, which was kinda neat to see the planes from up high. But since I live so close to the airport, planes landing isn't exactly the thrill it was for some of these little kids. :)

1 comment:

Susan said...

great pie! and really great sky shot! Monet would be jealous! :)