HI - I have not knit much lately. Still working on the secret thing. I have knit like three rows on it. I am terribly busy trying to learn about executive compensation for my new job. It is very confusing for my old brain.
Anyway - if you have approximately 4 minutes with nothing to do and want to watch something simple yet somehow mesmorizing and yet funny - check out the following video. I saw OK GO like years ago when I was a grad student when they opened up for They Might Be Giants. I thought they were pretty good. But now that I can see what they can do with a couple of treadmills... well let's just say I am incredibly impressed - so impressed in fact that this is the first non-knitting link to an outside video that has ever been included on this website.
I reccommend you watch it. I have. 3 times today because it really amused me. It will amuse you too (especailly if you have had a long week).
Ok Go, Here It Goes Again
Go. Again. Ok?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
LOL! Wow... they're good... that was incredible.
i forgot to tell you i loved this :)
Post a Comment