Well, color me tagged. I have never been tagged before. WEll! I never! I think this means I have to fill out the following form on my blog. So here it goes.
1. One book that changed your life: Smart Women Finish Rich, by David Bach. Even if you are not a lady this book explains a lot of financial things. His other books are good too so if reading a book for women makes you cringe, check out his other titles. He also has free exerpts on his website.
2. One book that you've read more than once: Well gee, if you know me at all you know this list is really long. Let me pick one that comes to mind immediatly: The Unbearable Lightness of Being, Milan Kundera.
3. One book you'd want on a desert island: It would have to be long. And interesting. Maybe Sacajewea by Anna L. Waldo. It was good. But I want the hardback version on the Island, because the paperback version I had in High School started to lose its front pages when I got to the middle.
4. One book that made you laugh: Me Talk Pretty One Day, David Sedaris. All his books are funny - but this one is the absolute funniest.
5. One book that made you cry: You mean other than #4? Because it had me laughing so tears rolled out of my eyes. Okay, Okay. You know I am having a hard time thinking of one right this second. Anything that had a dog die. Or a likable character die.
6. One book that you wish had been written: "How to build a teleporter to get to work instantly"
7. One book you wish had never been written: I don't think I know of any. Maybe anything that has to do with detailed descriptions of how to kill someone.
8. One book you're currently reading: The Best American NonRequired Reading 2005, Dave Eggars.
9. One book you've been meaning to read: Sensational Knitted Socks, Charlene Schurch.
10. Tag 6 people: Honestly I don't think I know 6 people with Blogs. Susan. Harland. Go for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Harland has a blog? He's never shared it with __me__!! :)
I know he just got it. It is on Xanga, I am not sure if you have to have an account. He talks about headphones... his first love.
I'll see if I can find the addy and e-mail it to you.
standing by... altho I won't have much headphone wisdom to share :)
it sounds like i really need to read some of this david sedaris person.
Post a Comment