Monday, September 18, 2006

complaints

I finally have internet. So now I have a wider audience to complain to. My husband is happy. Probably you are not, now that you have to read this.

Here are my complaints for this week so far (note, it is a monday).

1. I bought two beautiful baguettes of french bread from Giant. Turns out they are sourdough. Now I like sourdough. But not when I am craving french bread! It caused me to have to pardon my french, because it wasn't the kind Susan teaches.

2. People who sit right next to you on public transportation when there is a row of seats available nearby. I mean, I do not begrudge people using seats near me on the metro, because I too like to sit. But WTF? There are empty seats right there!!! And this guy kept elbowing me! I would have gotten up and sat in the empty seats if I could have, but he was blocking me in and I felt a tad bit embarrassed to get up and climb over him to get to empty seats. Plus - I was tired.

3.The pwer went off today, making me hope I could go home. But no, it came on again. It only went off long enough to mess with everyone's computers and the printer.

4.Movers who accidently send you an e-mail of the arrive time of your goods... only to have it turn out that is the time they are picking up said goods, not delivering it. Of course they don't reveal this until after half the day has gone by and your husband wastes a day off.

5. The mail service is so slow that I can not yet show you a picture of something I just mailed out. So please wait for it. Sometime this week I wil post happier posts with pictures.

So there.

No comments: