Saturday, September 16, 2006

Still moving in

So if the next time you move you ever think "I wonder if it would be better if all my stuff came in little bunches instead of in one big pile?" I have your answer. No. It wouldn't. Trust me.

Our apartment looks a mess. For although we have a nice big closet, we have no hangers. And we have been eating only what one would call "one skillet and a sauce pot" dishes. So it has been one long week. And movers, well let's just say that dealing with three different movers is NOT all sunshine and lollipops.

By the end of next week we should have all of our stuff AND the internet. We actually ordered said internet but it isn't working and the people at Cox COmmunications are not a friendly bunch. We're looking forward tot heir visit on monday, anyway, though.

I have a picture to add to the blog but I will have to wait a few days. Sorry about that but I am typing this at the library. We come here to entertain ourselves since we have nothing to entertain ourselves here.

But anyway I have to go because Harland is standing over my shoulder and wants to use the computer and the library closes in 12 minutes.

Will Write soon!

1 comment:

Susan said...

ha! now I know why you were so anxious to find out about dishcloth arrival :) tee hee -- and you're right about those colors looking tremendous with the yarn tying them up together -- that is really cool yarn in its own right :)