Sunday, October 01, 2006

misc. Sunday

Well hello there, Not much is new here... differnet day, unpack a box!!

Luckily in the move there have only been two victims of bad moving. Unfortunatly one of them was a one of a kind bowl made for me by my dear Susan. :( It is very sad, but I thought I would memoralize them here...




(doesn't that look like a real hand? it is just a picture on the newspaper though!!)

A few people hav asked what it looks like where I work.
Well - I work in a typical cube, however when I stand up I can see some really cool DC stuff.
Here are two pictures taken from my window.



neat, huh?

As far as knitting news, I mailed something away for a birthday, but I want to wait until I hear that it arrived before I post pictures. Also I have started a Christmas Present for my Uncle John G. (I have three uncle Johns... or actually I can say *ALL* my uncles are named John... how many people can say that?) and it looks amazing and is my favorite Present so far. And I say this and it is only 1/3 of the way done!

So once I check to see whether he looks at this blog or not, if he doesn't I'll post some of those pictures.

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Susan said...

very fun bowl pic - altho i'm sorry about your jadeite - but the pieces of mine look truly fun - as I said in my email a sec ago it is sad that in order to check out throwing consistency a bowl must die but... that's a dang good bowl I have to say! kee

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry about the casualties. :( susan is right, though, they do look kinda fun... loving the scenery from the office!