Welcome to my knitting blog. Since my hiking hobby has kicked in I decided to combine my obsessions into one blog. World watch out!! I started knitting in November 2005, and have rediscovered the beauty of hiking in 2006.
Monday, October 16, 2006
more pictures!
Hey everyone, feeling under the weather, but here are some more pictures!! I think they are mostly self-explanatory....
more lovely pictures! what's the furry thing? animal, mineral, vegetable... i think it's a flower but then i think it's a crane. i'm sleep deprived, just tell me, no mockery. ;)
i do hope you're feeling better!!!!
p.s. i thought the coffee thing was a name of a post, not the new blog name. wha happen? i like it and all, just curious.
p.s.p.s. i freakin FINALLY saw aeon flux and it so did not suck and i can't even believe you lumped it with Van Helsing! we are so fighting now. still hope you feel better though. :)
i agree with you on the show/website thing totally. i just didn't think it was like bad. i think it would have been difficult to capture everything about the show in the movie and while it did have the essence of it with the whole mission to thwart Trevor's world domination efforts, I also felt like that whole scenario (don't want to give it away) gave some insight into the cartoon, but I almost feel it was too much with Trevor becoming this sexy benevolent man. He used to try to fix things on the show, but it was always things he caused so he looked like a hero, i.e. deadly virus that he secretly released into the population and he invents the cure. and did he even have brother on the show? I don't recall that. I don't have the 3-disk set, just the 1-disk set from like 5 years ago so maybe he's on episodes I don't remember. I do remember the episodes that would have prevented Unna AND Sephandra from being in the movie, though... and unna supported aeon in the show, wanted to emulate her even.... I hate that crap. ech. so yeah, not like oscar material and i won't even say it's entered my top 10 favorite movies or even 20, but not van helsing suckage either, that's all. ;) I think for a cartoon that never really had any clearly defined character development or consistent plot, they did okay. and that is my full review. :)
milk pod still isnt' ringing a bell. pretty though.
4 comments:
very very cool and I'm very very jealous!! hope you're feeling better soon! at least you got a day off work :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
more lovely pictures! what's the furry thing? animal, mineral, vegetable... i think it's a flower but then i think it's a crane. i'm sleep deprived, just tell me, no mockery. ;)
i do hope you're feeling better!!!!
p.s. i thought the coffee thing was a name of a post, not the new blog name. wha happen? i like it and all, just curious.
p.s.p.s. i freakin FINALLY saw aeon flux and it so did not suck and i can't even believe you lumped it with Van Helsing! we are so fighting now. still hope you feel better though. :)
milk pod.
I would think someone from the great north would remember them!!
What is this about Aeon Flux? you liked it?
Hmmm. But the tv show and the website were sooooooo much better.
i agree with you on the show/website thing totally. i just didn't think it was like bad. i think it would have been difficult to capture everything about the show in the movie and while it did have the essence of it with the whole mission to thwart Trevor's world domination efforts, I also felt like that whole scenario (don't want to give it away) gave some insight into the cartoon, but I almost feel it was too much with Trevor becoming this sexy benevolent man. He used to try to fix things on the show, but it was always things he caused so he looked like a hero, i.e. deadly virus that he secretly released into the population and he invents the cure. and did he even have brother on the show? I don't recall that. I don't have the 3-disk set, just the 1-disk set from like 5 years ago so maybe he's on episodes I don't remember. I do remember the episodes that would have prevented Unna AND Sephandra from being in the movie, though... and unna supported aeon in the show, wanted to emulate her even.... I hate that crap. ech. so yeah, not like oscar material and i won't even say it's entered my top 10 favorite movies or even 20, but not van helsing suckage either, that's all. ;) I think for a cartoon that never really had any clearly defined character development or consistent plot, they did okay. and that is my full review. :)
milk pod still isnt' ringing a bell. pretty though.
Post a Comment