Sunday, October 15, 2006

shenandoah

Hello Everyone, we went to Shenandoah this weekend to see the fall folliage and it was a lovely crisp weekend. On Saturday the highs were in the high 40s and the lows were in the 20s. Unfortunatly, I had a little bit of the sniffles and now it has blown up into a huge sickness.


This tree is next to the visitor center.



This field just looks picture perfect. I love the goldenrod and the milk pods.

We hiked up the hawkbill summitt and here is the view. It was awesome, although I am a bit sore because it was like straight up!
Along the Limberlost trail we saw some signs of a blackbear. I didn't see anything bigger than deer, though.
This is along the Skyline Drive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh shanandoah i long to hear you! way away, you rolling river.... wrong one probably, but this one makes me miss fall.... more. lucky.