Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I have been knitting, I swear

Okay so I have not posted in forever, but it isn't because I haven't been knitting.
Here are some of my recently finished objects!! They are all Holiday presents and it is taking me all my energy not to tell you who each one belongs to, but I am trying to actually keep a surprise or two this season.

Here is a hat, It is really navy blue but you know how it is when there is a flash.
It kinda looks like the ribbing is messed up at the top, but that was just me not lying it flat before shooting the photo.

Here is a picture of a scarf. I folded it, in case you are wondering. It's knit in bias, so it looks pretty cool and diagionally when unfolded.

Here are my pride and joy - mittens. They took a long time and the thumbs were intimidating but I finally finished them yesterday. The top one is folded back (it is not really pointy). They do not entirely match up (stupid self striping yarn not being the same length each time) but they are pretty close. I can hardly wait for Christmas to be over to make myself a pair.


And I finished a quilt wall hanging that I started in Auburn when I took quilting lessons.

2 comments:

Kristina (Yarnsticks) said...

Wow! Look at you! The mittens turned out great (as did everything else). I love how the scarf is wrapped up. Very nice!

Susan said...

look at you getting your domestic on! I wouldn't have been posting either had I been all busy with so many fun projects!! very very cool SP :)