Monday, November 06, 2006

Two things...

number 1 - go out and vote tomorrow, do it!!

number 2 - Sometimes I like public transit for what you overhear, today there were kids on my commute home (why anyone would want to take kids traveling around DC at RUSH HOUR is beyond me) but when we got to Ballston station the one girl said to her Mom "Boston, you mean we're all the way in Massachusetts?"

too cute.

Much better when I was on a bus in Camp Casey when a soldier said "Yeah I like to lick my wife's eyeball (yes, he said eyeball) when I'm (beep)ing her, although you can't do it too many times or they'll try and divorce you." (I would hope so!!)

Yeah, kids are a lot cuter than drunk infantry GIs. Most of the time.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Candace's cat Max used to lick my eyelids to wake me up - that's the closest I've come to eyeball joy, I'm relieved to say :)

Anonymous said...

ophthophelia? i think what disturbs me most about this is the "i like to" preceding the lick... not, "once i accidentally" or "could you imagine if." um, blech.