(an alternate title I was thinking of was "I'm the new Puff Jessi")
Anyway so the trip to Rebecca's is a fond memory, except my face apparently didn't like being in her house. I'm not sure if it is the cats, or detergent or what - but when I woke up Sunday my eye was very very puffy. I took some benedryl and thought that would be that...
but it wasn't...
then yesterday evening I developed a rash on my face. So I thought maybe some more benedryl would knock that out. Unfortunately I was wrong. I thought for sure I would be back to normal this morning but the rash actually spread to the other side of my face. So I am puffy and itchy!!
I went to the doctor and got some steroid tablets and she assured me by tomorrow the swelling will have gone down and maybe the rash too. Ugh.
But now I'll have super human strength, right? So for the next 10 days feel free to ask me to come lift heavy things for you. (just kidding!!)
cheers...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
you poor thing! I hope seeing Sam and Lucy in January doesn't make you swell up!
poor bunny! this time it's in response to your bad day that I just read about on my thursday 13 comments - holy cow I hope your allergy thing gets better SOON!!!! I wish I knew something that would help... maybe an oatmeal mask? I have no idea if that would help but they used to say that oatmeal baths were good for hives and poison ivy... back in the day :) many antihistamine vibes, anyway, and good luck with the dishwasher and work stuff too (heart heart heart... ad infinitum...)
Post a Comment