
Well, today Harland (with Christmas money and gift cards burning holes in our pockets) went to REI on a mission. We actually went yesterday and looked some packs over and tried them out with weights in the back and we decided on some packs today. Harland had to order his online because they didn't have the pack he wanted at the store. But today we got mine and a pair of boots for each of us.
Thanks Uncle Buddy, Grandpa and Aunt Theresa!! Yay. Unfortunately, I have this terrible head cold so I don't think we'll be camping this weekend, which is a shame since it is like 55 out right now!
I think I may be well enough to go walk a little to break in the new boots this afternoon. One should start off small anyway when breaking in boots, no one wants blisters!!
Cheers!!


No comments:
Post a Comment