Happy PI day!!
(Here's what I am talking about)
It's 3.14!
Anyway, Just some updating - I am still on week 1 of my running. The reason? Terrible shin pain. Not shin splints, but horrible pain that doesn't go away while running. I think I may need a new set of shoes, maybe this weekend I will have time to head to a real running store and have them pick me out some new shoes.
Anyway if you are having shin problems here is a nice little spot to find information.
Also, I have a new favorite breakfast food - Trader Joe's vanilla granola (just the clusters) with vanilla soymilk topped with a spoonful of freshly ground peanut butter. The kind without the sugar.
I have no idea where I got the idea to do that, it just came naturally. H. thinks it is gross. Maybe. But it is sooooo delicious.
I've begun lifting weights Tues/Thursday/Saturday too, so tomorrow is a weight day! Yay!
And they somehow fixed the floor above us so that the bedroom floor doesn't grind every time the woman above us walks around. So today was the first day she didn't wake us up at 5am! Yay!!!! Happy Pi day y'all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Happy Pi day to you, as well! That's cute.
Your breakfast sounds YUMMY! My husband would have the same reaction as yours, I think.
Weights are great. I am waiting until after I move to get back into weights. I can only focus on so much, right now.
Hope your shins feel better!
Post a Comment