Well it was warm for about a day... and now it is quite chilly outside again. I am trying to start running again. I'm working on this schedule over here (if you are interested). It's a 10-wk program to get back into running. Of course I'm not even running, it's more of a slow shuffle. :)
Anyway - I am trying to get into better shape and lose some weight. I've weighed more in the last year than ever before, and while I have made a little progress it isn't much. Losing weight is hard work. So I thought if I told all of you (all three of you who read this) that I was trying to do that, maybe I would feel more guilty if I didn't stick to the schedule.
:)
So this week is Run 2 minutes, walk 4, repeat 5Xs on Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat.
And Monday is done. 3 more to go!!
I'll give you updates as it goes. More for me than for you, dear reader, I am sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I think that's great! Good luck!
Post a Comment