Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Hey Everyone!

Weird day today - Still very cloudy and gloomy - it's like the 5th or 6th gloomy day in a row.

Not a whole lot new here. I had a Red Cross volunteer recognition last night to go to, they did a fabulous job transforming the room into a castle - with candle light and the whole nine yards. It was really nice.

Today on the commuter bus there was a guy drinking beer. Not the usual classy commuter behavior. I heard the guy pop the top and I thought, is someone drinking a soda! That's totally forbidden!! And then I thought, maybe the guy's diabetic. But then I saw the can - Natural Ice. hmm. I am pretty sure I haven't drank a beer at 7:45am since college. (or, um, ahem, not even then, Hi Mom and Dad! Nice of you to read my blog!)

Come to think of it, I think I drank some Natural Light (aka Natty light). I guess that brand just is the best for crazy beer drinking mornings.

Anyway. That is really all. I don't have much to say about the VT shooting. It is very sad. The poor kid, the poor kids... as a former College Instructor, I can say that I really feel for them all. It's a nightmare.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't even read the articles about it, or watch it on TV. It is just too disturbing and terribly sad. My husband is angry that they are giving so much attention to the guy who did it. We are such a sensationalist nation.