Friday, April 20, 2007

So, Exciting Day!!!!

Okay, first you have to go see what Susan posted Here on Her BLOG
No, Seriously. Go over there and see what she posted. Click on the purple words "Check this out" on her blog. Then come back here.

It is so funny that she posted that today. Maybe she is psychic.

My blog will be here when you get back.

Okay, so Danes are the happiest people on Earth.
Who is second closest to the happiest people on Earth?

The people who go visit the happiest people have got to be pretty darn happy too, right?

So - Guess What!! We're going to Denmark this fall!!!!
How exciting is that?!?!?!? Hubby has a conference to go to. And so I'm going to buy a ticket to go too! We learned it was a go today!!

I even started a countdown on my calendar.
Now I have to go do some research on Denmark!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

How exciting! I would love to see that part of the world, the pictures are so beautiful!!

Susan said...

I didn't pick it! it was totally accidental net-surfing! in fact I've had the url in an email to myself for a few days but only had a chance finally to post it yesterday -- that is so funny! you and H will have to tell us if it's true!

KBlicious said...

omg how awesome!!!!!

Susan said...

re your comment on the kitpix - they are so funny - right now they are having Big Chase Time - as for my bday present, yours will likely be late, too, plus it may well double as partial bday partial anniv... if it's NOT late it will only be by virtue of school's end giving me some extra needletime...