So I only have a minute before I have to hit the shower and then got to work (so much overtime lately I have been too tired to blog at night about my gear, sorry! I'll hopefully get to it this weekend).
I'm not going to Denmark.
Anyway remember that game when you were a kid where people whispered into each others ears some silly sentence and it went around the room and then finally got back to the 1st person and it totally changed? Like "Sally sells shoes at Subway" tuned into "Sally wears bells to the Safeway"? Some people call the game telephone while others called it whisper down the lane.
So something happened to that effect. Denmark was the end result.
Really it should be The Hague (Den Haag)
hahahaha. So The Netherlands it is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
that's quite funny - too bad you won't be able to see how happy the Danes are - maybe Dutch people are happy too - whatever you do don't take the Chunnel there (re: trick question on my 1020 final [t/f] "Thanks to the Chunnel it's much easier for French people to travel to the UK and the Netherlands." Kinda like the Thanksgiving question on the 1010 one. I have yet to see how many people put "t" kee
netherlands sounds fabulous as well! the dutch are where to go for shampoo bowls you know, the french know nothing about shampooing. ;)
miss you!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment