Here is a picture of the outside.

What I love about Den Haag is that the old next to the new:

Here is a picture of the old gov't buildings:

Here is a picture of the Prince's Palace:

Here is some beautiful gargoyles on one building that caught my fancy:

This is the smallest home. Do you see the section where the window is open? Well that is an actual townhome. Apparently at one time people were taxed by the width of the buildings, so this one was made really narrow. haha.

I had a wonderful trip, and I have so many more pictures. But these are the best of the best. I actually took a picture of every bulding in the walking tour for Halrand so he wouldn't feel like he missed out. But I don't have the room or patience to post all these and I already think my blog readership of 4 have dimmed to 2 or so people. :) So I am going to end my posts here.
It was a great trip. I'm so lucky to have had the chance to go.


1 comment:
Nice cornices!! :) your photos are so incredible - I'm more jealous than ever but so happy for you... also excited about your Chinese class - woo hoo!! very fun - good luck with the numbers :)
Post a Comment