I actually (for once) had a lot on my plate this weekend. I had to go to the dentist, mail out Holiday Packages, work on my sweater, and clean (for my coming-soon house guest). I also should have finished writing and mailing my Christmas cards, but I did not. Just one too many things on the to do list. Thank goodness shoveling or scraping my car is not on the list - we only got rain this weekend. One thing that does have me worried it the wind. The planes flying overhead sound really funny like the are struggling against the wind. Not a particularly pleasant sound.
I don't have any other pictures to add right now, but about 5 minutes ago I finished my 1st sleeve of the sweater. So here it is. I like this sweater, but the roll edge bottom is a little too rolly - it can roll up to about 4 inches. I must look into how to stop this and/or unbind it and add some inches because it is really rolling up too much. For some reason the sleeve isn't doing it that badly.
Anyway - I digress. Check out this progress!
2 comments:
Oh wow!!! It looks great!
It should roll a LOT less after blocking... good luck!
I've seen it in person and am hereby attesting to the huge rockin'ness of this sweater!! woo woo!!!!! It is so good to see you again Jessica Bo Bessica!!!! You and H are the bestest hosts ever!!! See you tomorrow :) tee hee (how often do we get to say that??!!)
Post a Comment