Saturday, December 08, 2007

A quick Post

Hey Everyone - just a quick post before I go get back to writing out my Christmas and Hanukkah cards (one set being early, the other late).

Anyway - it did indeed snow.
Here are some pictures (taking pictures in the dark is hard and I forgot to bring my camera places during the workday... so I had no choice). I leave when it is barely dark and return after dark... so options are limited.

Anyway - I love love love the way this picture came out - as I caught a snowflake falling and it actually looks like a snowflake, and the flash makes it cast a shadow. All by pure luck of course.

And here is another 'after dark' snow picture - the street lamp helped.

And here, I am sure is what you are waiting for - sweater progress.

No comments: