Saturday, December 22, 2007

Sweater is finished

My Dearest Susan has been visiting all week - hence the lack of posts. Yesterday we had the whole day to spend together. We ended up hanging around in the afternoon and watching some of the office from Season 2. And - I finished my sweater!!!

Although not really - I want to add to the bottom a little bit more as when I sit down it leaves a gap in the back between my pants and my sweater. In the winter I prefer to be covered all the way So some day I'll have to unbind the bottom and add a little more.

Please ignore how bad my hair looks in this picture.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for the friend visiting and yay for finished the sweater!! It looks great!

My yarn was shipped yesterday!!!

Susan said...

I second all Kristina's yays!!! Seriously y'all, the sweater rocks hard - it esp. feels fun. woo hoo Jessica!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jessica!

Your sweater looks awesome! I'm working on one for myself, but it's on permanent hold with the little guy. I lost your email. Get back to me when you can! hanley17@mac.com

Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! Go Knit Gurls!

Love, Amanda

KBlicious said...

omg, it is like a SIN that I have gotten so behind on blogs that I missed you finishing a sweater!!!!!!! SO AWESOME and it came out gorgeous!!!! Go KG!!!! I love it!!!!