Hi Everyone, It looks like I will be taking a brief hiatus from Blogging on here, I'll be back end of May.
Love to all.
Jessica
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to my knitting blog. Since my hiking hobby has kicked in I decided to combine my obsessions into one blog. World watch out!! I started knitting in November 2005, and have rediscovered the beauty of hiking in 2006.
2 comments:
I hope you enjoy the spring and spend as much quality time with your hubby as you can. I'll be thinking of you. :) -Kristin
Hi Ex Office Mate!!!
It seems we've both come a long way since AU! I looked you up from what I thought was your blog and sure enough it was, who else can combine hiking and knitting and make it sound very interesting!!!
Hope all is well with you. If you want to get in touch just email me. My contact info is at ulmrelief.com
See ya,
Traci Frees "Jones"
...yep, got married to Pennsylvania Guy
Post a Comment