Anyway, Susan finally got her birthday package, so I can tell you what I made. I forgot to take more pictures of it once it was done, but here it is in the middle of the process:

I made her a little pencil case. I think she likes it like a mom likes a macaroni necklace. 99% the thought and 1% the item? Anyway that is me just assuming that is why she said she likes it. It's rather uneven and the red lining I put in is made with very uneven hand stitches. But that is okay. It'll hold some pens and pencils. :)
Other than that I have been keeping up with my running - although the difference between this weekend's run and last weekends was HUGE. Last weekend it was in the low to mid 80's with a nice breeze and low humidity. This weekend it was in the high 80's with high humidity and it was incredibly still. I could tell I felt a lot less peppy this past weekend.
Anyway I'm in the midst of week #4 out of 9 for training.
Then I think I have 2 or 3 weeks before i runt he 5-k, so that is good. A little room to maybe get a little faster and get used to the length.
Well that is all I have for right now - pretty boring this summer, mostly work! Oh and we saw Batman and we both loved it, It lives up to the hype!


2 comments:
You are so cute. I love the macaroni necklace analogy. :)
Great job keeping up with the running. It is so hard to be motivated when it is hot and humid.
Yay for the running!
Wasn't Batman terrific? :)
Post a Comment