Last week I had a precious 4 days to spend with Harland.
We stayed at a really nice Bed and Breakfast - Cedars and Beeches. If you need to go to New Jersey, then you should pamper yourself by staying here. The breakfasts were good, and the Saturday breakfast was amazing. Harland had some kind of stuffed french toast with caramelized bananas and I had some "eggs on a cloud" which was eggs on a baked meringue faboo! The innkeeper, Esther, was really sweet.
Here is the outside.

Here is our room.

We also ate at some really great restaurants...
The Bistro at Red Bank
and
Zebu Forno
And of course Harland made us stop at Five Guys.

So it was really a wonderful time together. We didn't do a whole lot... we did go see the beach. It was snowed on! Brrr. Doesn't that make you feel cold just looking at it?

We also looked at some old mansions on the campus of Manmouth University. I took some pictures, but I haven't done any research as to what these buildings were or who lived in them. Maybe I'll post some pictures another day.


2 comments:
So that's what you were up to! That B&B is gorgeous. Makes me wish I HAD a reason to go to New Jersey. :)
go Five Guys!! (I'm quite happy to have one 25 minutes away...) I'm glad you guys got another chance to spend time together.
Post a Comment