Harland is traveling today, so likely I won't hear from him today. But, sweet as he is, I did get a Valentine's Day present from him. When we were in Hawaii, coming back from S. Korea, the hotel we stayed at had Aveda bathsalts, and I really love them. So he kindly sent me some, and they arrived on the big day, so he did good!
Today I'm watching a bunch of tragic love stories. First up is Love Story. Then Romeo and Juliet. It's going to be great. Sure beats folding laundry without a movie. :)
Oh my goodness, flowers just came. How sweet! Here is a picture, so you can share the joy! Haha.(ignore my messy table).

I hope you are enjoying your weekend, when Harland gets where he is going... I'll let you know. Hopefully he'll learn his mailing address soon.


1 comment:
beautiful roses!! Happy Valentine's day!!!
Post a Comment