Well, I almost started this exercise vow off on the wrong foot. I had to go into work 2 hours early this AM (big project due) and then I had to stay 2 hours late too. But I bucked up (especially helpful was that I said walking was cool, if I had made this too ambitious - I never would have done it - I would not have wanted to run tonight). So even though I got home late and ate dinner... walking is okay with a full stomach... and walking doesn't get my adrenaline going to keep me awake at night. It is actually very nice outside. I had a very peaceful 40 minute walk. The weeping willow trees are starting to get leaves. There is one right near a light on my walk... and the leaves are so tiny it looks like the limbs are painted florescent green instead of brown.
It's not going to make me drop 10 pounds or anything, but it sure is a step in the right direction and even thought I was tired... it actually made me feel pretty happy when I was done.
Sometimes you just gotta talk yourself INTO something instead of out of something. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment