Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Midweek Weekend Update

Well I have had a very busy week this week, this weekend was the big fundraiser for Arlington County's Red Cross Chapter and I worked some overtime on Monday and Tuesday so I didn't have the chance to post my weekly blog post (Harland has posted something new on his blog too, with pictures!).

The fundraiser a basketball tournament. I was in charge of the kids activities... unfortunately, there were not as many kids this year as others. I think it was that the weather was too nice. We had that snow storm that dropped 6 inches of snow on us on Monday, then this past weekend it was in the 70's! I think everyone wanted to get out!

Here are some pictures...
Here is me with the Mascot - 'Ready the dog'.

Here's a picture of the kids area. That's a parachute on the ground, one of my favorite things to play with when you have a group of kids.

And here is a b-ball action shot. The ball is in the air above the guys. I like how the one guy looks like he's just standing around with his arms behind his back (La lalala la), and everyone looks like they're ready to pounce!


This week is my last week of watercolor painting... then I have a 4 week break until the next session. Oh, I am going to miss it. There is a weekend workshop last weekend in March, I am seriously considering taking it.... and I am really looking forward to this weekend, I have nothing planned and I'm keeping it that way!

No comments: