So my KB has totally suckered me into doing a lace knitalong this summer. Well, okay, I agreed mainly because I have three skeins of lace yarn and I wanted to make some gifts for Christmas. So the first attempt will be Knitty's Branching Out scarf which you can see the recipe for if you click here. I have wanted to do this scarf for some people on my Christmas list but I had a really hard time with lace earlier in the year and became very disenchanted. But with this challenge I shall try yet again.
Here is the website to the if you want to join in the fun. Click here for Amazing Lace
I'll also make a link to it over there. I have been really bad at updating this site lately - but I guess with this new challenge maybe I will get back onto the knitting ball. My hand was hurting so for a while I put my knitting aside. Maybe I will finish that orange sock this weekend.
Cheers y'all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment