Well lookey what I got in the mail today - my new knitting book!!!
And yesterday I sent away my dear Susan's birthday gift. Today I get my new sock knitting book I have been waiting for (what seems like eons).
Anyway - this can hardly be a coincidence. You see I knitted that present (more on said present later when she gets it- with pictures) a long time ago, like before Valentine's Day. And now I get the book. After I mail it.
So it wasn't sock Karma, it was just plain knitting gift karma.
(although in my d-fence... I did tell her I was waiting to send it to her birthday).
Rock on, I have to go read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
YAY! It's about freakin time! do you love it?
p.s. why, yes, i did do it to trick you into doing lace. i'm so stealthy, i can't help myself.
Post a Comment