Anyway... the other sock that I have shown on here are coming right along - I am working on the decreases to start the gusset. This is a little blurry, but you get the idea.

But the third exciting item in sock news today is that Pink Dandelion and her Momma Bear have given up their secret recipe for their double color slipper socks (unlucky for me it was divulged after the super secret socks and after I started a Christmas present so I must finish 4 socks before I can start these super cool slipper socks) and you can see them here on Mama Bear's Website - beartoes.com
So go see a quickly knit sock that looks fabulous! Leave a comment to let Ms. bear know you were there... And make one. Go ahead - make me jealous it will be weeks before I can pick out yarn to make these for unsuspecting people for the holidays.


2 comments:
uh oh! am I supposed to be seeing this or have you put someone else's socks on there to fool me? kee. they are bee-yew-tee-full, regardless of destinee. :)
oh my goodness!!! that pattern is fabulous!
Post a Comment