Hello everyone - I am back to the states and have settled down a bit (not totally yet, won't have an apartment until Sept. 9th!) but enough to start knitting again. I have made some more washcloths (boring I know) and really haven't had the mindset to do anything other than little cotton squares. I will probably keep on making more until I move into the apt. and actually have all of my things in one spot (which since I havn't had that since December I can't even imagine what that is like anymore). And then - I have to start some baby things and Presents for Christmas! Will I get it all done? I have no idea!
But in the next few days I should have some pictures to share. So don't give up on this blog - because I am back!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Glad to see you back! I have missed reading your blog. BTW, my husband believes you can never have too many knitted dishcloths.
Yer baaack!!! Woohoo! :-D
I was starting to wonder if you had refused to leave Hawaii ;-)
Great blog! I am looking forward to meeting you at the Sweet Life Knitters next week! ~Amber
It was a hard decision to leave Hawaii. But my wallet said "no, if you stay here you will have no money to knit." and my husband said "this is a 5 day vacation, we must move on!"
So here I am in Virginia!
Post a Comment