
Okay officially I feel bad because I am not supposed to be spending money. But in reality I am delighted to get back to knitting and doing somehting other than squares. So today I went to ACMoore (it is close by and I also went to Michael's right across the street but they had only size 8 DPNS) and I bought some magic stripes in purple pattern to make a Christmas present. And I had to get some DPNs because mine are on a boat somewhere in the Pacific. I got some metal ones, we'll see how much i like them.
Now to pick a sock pattern. I am thinking of Toe-Up since cute KB is trying one. I like to stay on top of socks as he is or he will no longer call me the sock hero, and that does wonders for my poor knitting ego.
So Here I go! I am excited!


1 comment:
Buying Christmas presents doesn't really count as 'spending money' does it...? ;-)
Can't wait to see your sock! I love the colors in that yarn.
Post a Comment