Here are some pictures.
(and yes there are more bamboo needles, I forgot one of the metal ones at the house, then I lost one in Harland's car! And we can not find it!! But I really think I like metal needles better for sock knitting. Usually I hate metal needles. Oh well.)
This one was taken early in the morning before anyone really headed to the beach.

And this one was when our group started to set up - see the Chicago Bears Umbrella? That is part of our group - and what a group it was! Grandpa, My uncle Johnny, my aunt Patty, my uncle John, my aunt Joanne and my cousin Lisa, her little boy Nick and her husband Rick, my parents and Harland and I were all there! Talk about a beach party!


2 comments:
exceedingly fun title. kee.
i'm finding i dig metal needles far more than bamboo for socks, as well. i am going to order the rest of the set of what KP has available (just 2 and 3 really) and cross my fingers they come out with more.
Post a Comment