Here is what the place looked like friday:

by sunday it was looking better...

and today it even looks better, but I didn't have the energy to take another photo.
(sorry)
But here is our porch full of boxes that we had to haul away yesterday...

that is pretty fun looking, no?
And in all this business I finished one dishcloth and a birthday present (that will get mailed tomorrow and once it arrives, I will post pictures... just in case the recipient reads this blog).
The dishcloth looks exactly like the blue one I mailed to Susan... so it is not very exciting to post.
One more shipment of goods are arriving next week and then we will be all moved!! Yay!!
Rock on!


3 comments:
very cool indeed - it feels great to get nesting accomplished, no? is the last shipment the Ohio stuff or the Korea stuff or Harland's stuff from Ga? (I know 2 of those are in fact the same stuff but I couldn't remem. if it's H's stuff that was already in OH or if it was the Korea stuff :)
happy continuation (as the French say, but it doesn't sound stupid in French :) anyway you get the idea...
You've been a busy girl!! I hate unpacking!
i'm so behind on the goings on, i'm sorry. :( you see that pic with the little triangles of the rooftops across the way from your porch? I love that. I hope things have settled down and hope you and H have gotten some rest! Miss you!!!
Post a Comment