

Cut 7 inches of your hair off!
Hahahaha.
Well it really needed to be done. Every darn day I was pulling it back into a pony tail. Why even have long hair? I barely kept it down and when I did it looked so scraggly. This is much better.
Although I did spend a pretty penny at a real hair salon because I didn't want to go to the usual cheap place because I was getting so much off at once.
Don't worry - I'm not really skipping work, I am taking my floating holiday today to get my passport stuff taken care of and to run some major errands (maybe even clean later if I'm not beat form this morning's first run (see post below)
Cheers,


4 comments:
LOVE IT!!!! looking fab, KG!
Love the haircut! Did you donate it? I have donated twice in the past 3 years -- that's a total of 22 inches! My hair is finally starting to get long again after my last cut (a year ago).
The hair cut looks great! I had a friend who had long hair and she cut it short and kept it that way for about 3 years, she's recently decided to grow it out again and it looks so much healthier now than it did when it was long!
very cool, but you knew I thought that :) I'm with you on the daily ponytail message - that's what decided me last time I had mine long... what's the point if my first priority each morning is to get the hair corralled??!! thanks for your comment - I started to write back a huge reply here but it is going into an email instead :) lovelovelove...
Post a Comment