Saturday, March 10, 2007

what's happenin'

Not much really. I have (get ready for this) not knit a single stitch this week.
Not one.

I have worked out 3 times so far, which is good. I did two days on the plan and then one day just on the elliptical machine because my shins were killing me. I also lifted weights one day. So I am on the wagon there. I was not as good at eating healthy because we had a big meeting at work and there was pizza and cake (for a co-worker whose wife is having a baby!) so that blew the diet out right there because I admit I can not resist cake at all. I love cake, it really is my favorite dessert.

I also had a weird sleeping schedule this week because Wednesday and Thursday I took CPR and First Aid classes after work which lasted from 6-10 (and then I had to drive home) so really I was tired. I usually go to bed at 10 and Arlington is like 40 minutes away.

Anyway, if you never took a CPR or First Aid class - I highly recommend it. Find your local American Red Cross at their main website. If you haven't taken a class in the last year, you'll want to take a new CPR class because some of the recommendations have changed in the last 8 months. Also if you have (or are planning on having) children there is also a CPR class for infants and small children. I did not take this class, but when my certification is up next year, I'm planning to take the CPR for Adults, Children, Infants and AED class.

Speaking of children, I have to offer up congrats to Rebecca, my dear friend. She had her baby this past Monday - Issac Benjamin - which I think is a terribly sweet name. He was over 9lbs. and 21 inches!! Yay!

And, well, that was my week in a nutshell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a busy week!

Congrats to your friend!! Welcome to the world baby Issac!